The Pro-Fitness Program™ is one of the most recognized and respected fitness programs in North America and we are excited to be one of the few select clubs in New England to offer this program to our members. The program has been developed over a 25 year period and has transformed the lives of thousands of health club members throughout the United States and Canada. Instead of focusing on selling a volume of memberships that affords our members access to space and equipment, the Pro-Fitness Program™ offers exactly what is needed for them to reach their goals: education, accountability and results! Additionally, the program has been designed to benefit everyone from athletes to deconditioned seniors and everyone in between.
The Fitness Consultation, which is unquestionably the key to your success, is a series of four 90-minute one-on-one appointments (performed every 90 days) with one of our professionally trained Pro-Fitness Program™ Fitness Consultants. Our goal, from the very start of your member experience, is to assess your current fitness and determine, based on your individual goals, how to progress you towards those goals. Your current fitness “is what it is”, so the focus is on making improvements going forward.
The 90 minute consultation includes: a health and history screening; a complete fitness assessment; a fitness floor assessment on function, form and mobility; and a periodized prescription.
Actual assessments are as follows:
- In-depth health screening to ensure every member is safe to exercise.
- A cardio-vascular assessment to evaluate how efficiently the heart and lungs function during exercise.
- A body composition analysis.
- Flexibility and strength limitation assessment.
- Measurement of blood pressure and resting heart rate.
- Muscular endurance assessments.
* Any tests or procedures can be omitted if you are uncomfortable with them or the explanation as to why they are beneficial. We’re flexible!
Linda NikoLakopoulos-(Peabody Location) provides personalized nutrition education, attainable recommendations, and a healthy plan to follow that fits into your lifestyle. She encourages you to break the dieting cycle once and for all, and teaches you to incorporate realistic changes that will result in a healthy rate of weight loss and, better yet, will show you how to keep the weight off.