VERY HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL!
LATITUDE SPORTS CLUBS is a results oriented fitness club in Salisbury MA and we are about to implement the Pro-Fitness Program (ProFitnessProgram.com) which is one of the most recognized and respected fitness programs in North America. The program is what the name states; clubs using this program are about professional fitness or pro-fitness; meaning pro-education, pro-results and pro-service. Facilities that offer this program no longer concentrate on simply selling memberships and showcasing the facility, but focus on getting their members results!
We are interviewing now for the position of Fitness Consultant (training will begin soon) which has proven to be the HIGHEST PAID POSITION in clubs that offer this program.
About the Fitness Consultant's Position:
The Fitness Consultant is the nucleus of the entire program as the position links the Membership Department and Personal Training Department together. Under this system, the Fitness Consultant is as much sales oriented as fitness oriented. Every member that joins our facility is automatically enrolled in the Pro-Fitness Program, therefore is assigned to meet with a Fitness Consultant. Fitness Consultants are not required to be certified trainers. They must know the basics of fitness believe in the benefits of fitness and have the ability to convey those benefits to our members.
Fitness Consultant's Responsibilities:
- To conduct 90 minute Fitness Consultations utilizing the protocol of the Pro-Fitness Program.
- To recommend solutions to clients (based on assessment results) and sell personal training packages when it applies.
- To work in conjunction with Personal Trainers in the selling of personal training packages.
- To ensure all administrative duties are performed in a timely and accurate manner utilizing the protocol of the Pro-Fitness Program software system.
- To ensure that the Personal Training Department delivers excellent customer service, exceeding the expectations of our members.
Must possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- An outgoing, friendly, vivacious and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with people of all ages.
- Must have strong sales and organizational skills as it is the basis of the entire position.
- Must have a general background in fitness and preferably a fitness certification.
- Must be a team player as all departments must work in sync.
- Must be detail oriented as the position requires a great deal of administrative work.
- Must possess basic understanding of computers and be able to learn the Pro-Fitness Program software in a reasonable amount of time.
We will teach the skills and the system so we are seeking to attract individuals who are open to learning and possess high levels of emotional intelligence.
Must be able to work some mornings, some evenings and one weekend shift.
Must have solid references.
LATITUDE offers the following compensation:
- There is a guaranteed fee paid per consultation along with an aggressive commission structure. There are numerous ways for commissions to be earned which will be detailed to qualified applicants. Very high earning potential.
- This position is ideal for individuals that are confident and excited about a higher earning potential with a performance based pay structure (as compared to lower earning potential with a "guaranteed pay" not based on performance).
- Health insurance, paid vacation and additional revenue opportunities for those that average over 35 hours per week.
- Tremendous growth potential within new club development.
- The opportunity to work with some great people who are really full of themselves (semi -- just kidding).
If you are the type of individual who is passionate about fitness and want to grow with a progressive company, then we may have a match made in fitness heaven.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to StephanieB@Latitudesportsclubs.com. No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted. Qualified applicants will be contacted via e mail.