Latitude Sports Club is seeking a competitive swim coach for the part time position of training all levels of our swim team ages 7-17, as well as overseeing the operations of our children’s learn to swim program.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for:
• Training and building our competitive swim team
• Attending, coaching and supervising swim meets under the direction of our head coach
• Screening and hiring qualified swim Instructors.
• Scheduling and implementing a swim program specific to age and ability
• Communicate with parents and swimmers to ensure all their questions and concerns are satisfied
• Bi-weekly swim program payroll
• Must be certified in all current USA Swimming certifications, including CPR (AED) and USA swim background screening and have previous coaching experience
• Communication and organizational skills are a must
Qualified candidates should respond to this ad with their resume’ or apply in person
This is a part time position with the potential to develop into full time with the growth of the program. hourly rate plus a very competitive commission base for the swim team.