Latitude Sports Clubs Peabody is hiring for the position of a Full Time Personal Trainer. We are looking for full-time enthusiastic and knowledgeable personal trainers in our Peabody location. Our personal trainers have stimulating, diverse jobs -- in addition to developing exercise prescriptions for new members and working with members one-on-one, our trainers lead a wide variety of group training programs including TRX and Bootcamps.
Applicants must possess an enthusiasm and passion for fitness, be career oriented, have strong customer service skills, and possess the determination to build their personal training client base. Additionally, ideal applicants must have:
- A nationally accredited training certification (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, ACE) or comparable
- A degree in a fitness related field preferred
- Current CPR/AED certification -able to lead and instruct members in fitness activities
- Sales experience a must.
- Be a team player
- 35 hours able to work mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Have a passion to motivate and a hunger to build your clientele
Please apply to the given email with a resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
To apply, please contact Delight at firstname.lastname@example.org